My Resume

  • My Resume (MS Word) My Resume (PDF)


Affiliations

  • Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
  • INETA Community Champion
  • Leader, NJDOTNET: Central New Jersey .NET User Group

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Central New Jersey MS Certification Study Group

We had our inaugural meeting of the "NJDOTNET Spring '08 MCTS Study Group" this past Thursday, and I thought it was a wild success!  I had just under 30 people register (express interest) over the past few weeks, about 5 email me before the meeting to let me know that they wouldn't be able to attend this first one (but, yes, they are very excited!), and an even 20 people actually show up.  I sure am happy with those numbers!  My favorite part about the whole thing is the positive energy and just raw desire to dive deep into .NET that all of the members are showing.  It really is a great thing to know that you'll be able to meet up with these people (and this energy) for at least a few hours every week.

For those of you who haven't heard through the various other channels, we can still squeeze a few more members in.  So, if you're interested in getting your MCTS certification in Windows Forms or ASP.NET, please feel free to let me know.  We meet every Thursday night at 6:30 PM at the Infragistics headquarters just outside of Princeton, NJ.  Check the NJDOTNET Website for more information, including directions.

0 comments: