My Resume

  • My Resume (MS Word) My Resume (PDF)


Affiliations

  • Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
  • INETA Community Champion
  • Leader, NJDOTNET: Central New Jersey .NET User Group

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Viva Las Vegas: See You at MIX '08!

I recently found out that I'm one of the lucky ones whom Infragistics is sending to attend the Microsoft web developer event of the year - MIX '08!  Getting to see such rockstars as Steve Ballmer, Scott Guthrie, and even Guy Kawasaki in person is really exciting... not to mention all of the other cool presentations, workshops, and panels.  This is the event I look forward to going to every year (and only partially due to the fact that it's in fabulous Las Vegas) and this year is certainly no exception.  Here are some of the topics I'm really excited about seeing this year:

  • ASP.NET MVC pattern
  • Windows Live platform
  • Dynamic SharePoint Websites
  • REST w/ ADO.NET Data Services Framework ("Astoria")
  • A whole slew of Silverlight stuff
  • and much more!

So, if you're a web developer, designer, manager... heck, if you even surf the web, you should definitely come and check this show out!

I haven't yet figured out my exact schedule as far as which sessions I'll be attending, but I'll definitely be attending the opening party at TAO...  and after hours you'll almost certainly find me at the 3-6 table across the street at the Mirage.  :)

0 comments: